Wednesday 12 March 2014

New to me post number 1

So, my first official post for MY BLOG, do I get a round of applause? No? Okay!
Anyway, I am just about to buy a new cell phone, yeyyie for me. Thanks to my “found new job” brother I have a decent budget of Rs 20,000. <3
So once I received this totally ground shaking piece of information that I am getting a new phone, my RESEARCH began (Ok now when I say research it’s just random Google searches, don’t get too excited :D ) After a lot of “research, I narrowed down my choices to 3 obvious ones.
1.       Sony Xperia C
2.       Samsung Galaxy grand
3.       Nokia Lumia 625


I wanted an Android phone so Nokia was out, not that there is any problem with it, but I was more keep to buy an android. So Nokia was out. After a few more thoughts I gave up Samsung as well, the main reason being. EVERY PERSON HAD A SAMSUNG!!!
So my final decision was Sony Xperia C. With a few days away from my brother salary day I was sure to buy the Sony xperia C but.. then I opened up my newspaper and BEHOLD! I saw the most amazing thing. Micromax Canvas Knight.


AMAZING is the word that comes to the mind.
Firstly the phone looks amazing, and comes in three body colors, black gold, white gold and full black.
I was sold to the visuals. But checking the specifications, I am now sure that it’s going to be mine. :D

- 2 GHz MT6592T Octa Core Processor
- 2 GB DDR2 RAM
- 5 Inch Full HD IPS Touchscreen Display
- Dual Micro SIM
- 16 MP Rear Camera With LED Flash
- 8 MP Front Camera
- 3G
- WiFi
- Bluetooth
- FM Radio
- 2350 MAh Battery.

I am SOLD, SOLD, SOLD, So anyone who is about to buy a new phone I highly recommend it.

P.S: It looks really good in your hand. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment