Wednesday 12 March 2014

Dig in at DIGGIN!

So this Women's day, I came down with some sort of fever thing, and it helped me discover a new place!
Diggin Cafe!
So I am sick (the anatomical type :P ) sitting and just trotting about Facebook and there is a contest post and I just thought O hey, let's take it for fun. Little did I know, I would actually win!
I received a mail and off I am to collect my Sur'prize' (after getting well obviously! )
Such a wonderful feeling!
Getting to the place, that place made me fall in love with it.
The outside porch swing
Diggin, a place that makes you believe in love at first sight. That is the charm of the place. A beautiful outdoor seating with a swing makes you relive your childhood. :)  An absolute sight for the sore eye and the food, well it makes you realize what heaven tastes like. The cookies melt in your mouth and you just can't have enough of them. The food is well priced, the ambiance is way beyond amazing and the staff are the best.
Diggin Cafe :)
















Also they keep having these contests, and trust me their gift baskets are amazing! Here is a picture of me with their gift basket. The cookies were amazing, ladies, you hear me? :D

The place is located opposite Gargi College so go and grab a bite there! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment